K2 Sports, located in Seattle Washington has an opening for a US Sales Manager for Madshus. This position will execute annual business plan for Madshus. Lead sales force to achieve national sales, margin and distribution goals. Work with product and marketing teams to sell, educate and promote sell through of Madshus products.
1. Lead the Madshus brand in US Market
- Be the voice of Madshus brand to the retail community
- Manage independent rep force
- Set sales goals by territory in line with national category objectives
- Responsible for meeting fiscal year forecast of Madshus
- Track and analyze monthly sales
- Control and allocate expenses within budgeted goals
3. Execute yearly Sales and Distribution Plans
- Work with Sales Director to maintain and improve shelf strategy
- Implement sales strategy and programs with nordic dealers
4. Manage Key/National Accounts
- Schedule and carry out Line introductions
- Forecast sales for National accounts
- Lead Madshus at US tradeshows and sales meetings
- Product previews as necessary to key dealers and groups.
5. Inventory Management
- Maintain and forecast full year factory buys for Madshus category
- Purchase inventory for full year demand and deliveries
- Work with Operations team to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain inventory to reach expected sales goals
6. Line development
- Collaborate with marketing and Product teams in development of new line
- Execute Market trend analysis to further define brand direction
- Work with Sales Director to find growth and market opportunity for Madshus brand
1. Must participate in outdoor recreation including Nordic
2. Strong Industry and account knowledge
3. Strong management skills
4. Expert mastery of Excel including data base analysis, Word, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
5. Strong communication and writing skills
6. Strong organizational skills
7. High energy level
8. Outgoing personality-sales friendly
4 year college degree preferable: Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing and two years office environment experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability, required to perform the job.
Qualified applicants please apply on line at www.k2sports.com under Careers.
K2 Sports is an equal opportunity employer.