NATIONAL TEAM DEVELOPMENT CENTRE – THUNDER BAY
Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation
1 – Temporary Full Time (1 year) – Business Development Intern
The National Team Development Centre (NTDC) – Thunder Bay is one of Canada’s national sanctioned cross-country ski centres, operating as a development team within the framework of Cross Country Canada.
Reporting to the Head Coach, the Intern will gain experience in all areas of business administration. The primary role of the Business Development Intern is to develop a strategic plan to raise the profile of the NTDC in the local community and to develop a pathway for the NTDC to continue to grow as an organization. As well, the internship will allow the Intern an opportunity to gain experience in all areas of the business administration.
- Graduate of a University or College within the last three years from an accredited college or university
- Must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program
- Must be the first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Marketing
- Proficient with the use of personal computers on a network environment (Microsoft Office, electronic email/calendar)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, & communication skills.
- A team player that is able to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
- Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume outlining relative previous experience and training no later than June 11, 2018 to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.