The Statistical Wife and I are getting pumped for the USA-Ghana game tomorrow. Whatever World Cup team you’re partial to (after the USA, I confess to having a soft spot for Holland), here’s a recap of what’s been going on here at Statistical Skier this week. A little light reading between soccer games, perhaps…
- I explained why F-factors are such a terrible solution to the problem of FIS point discrepancies between interval and mass start races and provided a better one myself. (Anyone from FIS reading this?)
- The results of my reader poll came in and you chose to see how Bjoern Daehlie fared against Thomas Alsgaard, head-to-head. If you voted for someone else, don’t worry! This will be a regular feature…
- After reading short report from Nat Herz at Fasterskier.com about biathlete Tim Burke’s offseason training plans, I delved into his career skiing and shooting stats a bit.
- The skier retirement article series continued with Canadian Sara Renner.
- Finally, upon the request of a commenter, I followed up on my doping post from last week with a quick update.
Have a great weekend!
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online