Please Vote for Larch Hills Nordic Society Trail Lighting Project in the 2019 Kraft Heinz Project Play Competition
Hello Ski Friends!!
We are thrilled to announce that we are one of four finalists in the 2019 Kraft Heinz Project Play competition. We are competing for a grand prize of $250,000! If we win, the money will be used to install trail lighting at Larch Hills. We are one of few ski clubs in B.C. without trail lights for night skiing and we would love to make our sport safer and more accessible for the people who use Larch Hills. Salmon Arm may be a small community, but we have one of the largest cross-country ski clubs in B.C.
This project has a price tag of over $500,000. Fundraising this amount is a big challenge for a small community, and we are very grateful to Kraft Heinz for the opportunity to compete for this prize. Kraft Heinz Project Play is a Canada-wide online competition allowing unlimited voting. In previous years the four finalists have received over one million votes. We believe that Larch Hills Nordic Society will need to receive more than 500,000 votes to have a chance at winning the Grand Prize, and in order to do this we need your support!!
The Grand Prize Winner will be determined through voting at the Kraft Heinz Project Play website. Voting will be allowed from 9:00 am PST Friday October 18 to 9:00 am PST Sunday October 20, 2019. Voters can vote as many times as they like but cannot use automatic programs. Voters must be Canadian residents and at least 13 years old.
This is how you can help:
- Promote our campaign. Please follow and share our campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Join our Facebook Virtual Voting Event. Challenge others to beat your speed and number of votes.
- Encourage your friends, families, co-workers and teammates to vote as many times as possible.
- Go to the Kraft Heinz Project Play website and vote as many times as possible.
- Visit Larch Hills Nordic Society website at www.skilarchhills.ca to learn about the Trail Lighting Project.
Please visit the Kraft Heinz Project Play website to vote: