The Dartmouth Ski Team is hiring a Nordic Assistant. The assistant reports to the Women’s and Men’s Head Coaches and helps with all aspects of the program to support approximately 25 student-athletes.
- Working daily with the Head Coaches at training sessions and competitions throughout the season. Duties will include waxing, equipment preparation, video, transportation, and other logistical support.
- Helping organize and run the Dartmouth Winter Carnival Nordic competitions.
- Identifying and organizing competition trips in February and March outside of EISA competition.
- Bachelors degree and collegiate racing experience preferred.
- Four to six months, 25-30 hours per week.