Elan Sports USA is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join the Elan-Alpina-Rottefella brands. If you’re an ambitious individual who loves to ski and enjoy the outdoors and knows how to communicate that passion to others, then we want to work with you. Your work will include assisting with promotions, conducting market analysis, and implementing our overall marketing strategy.
In addition to being a strong communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have a basic understanding of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
This internship is seasonal from October – March and hours may fluctuate from week to week.
- Perform market research on the latest industry trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Communicate brand and product messages with consumers and dealers.
- Help with the planning and execution of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Help fulfill marketing collateral and promotional product needs for our sales force.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Availability during mid-week days and holidays.
- Familiarity with social media, graphic design, and MS Office platforms.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or similar field preferred.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and commitment to Always Good Times a must!
To apply, please submit an email with your experience and why you believe you would be a good fit to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Intern”.