The highly acclaimed Pursuit Fork FlexTM skate rollerskis just got even smoother and more stable with the new Pursuit Fork FlexTM Elite model. Patent pending new spring steel fork design lowers the frames by 15 mm, to increase stability by making the top of frame height 5 mm below center of the axle bolts. Wheels are a whopping 110 mm for increased safety. These benefits will be appreciated by both beginners and elites.
• 110 mm solid rubber wheels and 15 mm frame drop! Smoothest and most stable yet!
• Fork FlexTM is a proprietary design utilizing spring steel forks creating a longer and flatter ski-like flex
• Top of frame to ground is a low 50 mm and clearance 30 mm (unweighted)
• Total weight per pair only 1,810 grams for 625 mm wheelbase
• Weight is distributed toward the ends of the rollerski to simulate the swing weight feel of a long snow ski• 190 lb (86 kg) weight limit
• Optional front swing weights and rear pull brake available
Teams/Clubs save 10% on orders of 5 or more pair. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-492-1275.