The National Nordic Foundation is seeking the position of Executive Director/Director of Operations.
The National Nordic Foundation (NNF) is a non-profit organization that aids in the development of Nordic Skiers, Coaches, Officials, and venues lending financial support to both elite and grass roots programs in order to develop athletes within the Nordic Sports nationwide.
Every year the NNF donates thousands of dollars to the development of Cross Country Skiing, Nordic Combined and Ski Jumping.
Our Mission is to support athletic excellence in developing Nordic Athletes in the United States.
The NNF Executive Director/Director of Operations will have a strong background in non-profit organizations along with strong fundraising and networking skills.
These positions will work directly with the Board of Directors and manage the day-to-day operations of the NNF.
Responsibilities to include but not limited:
- Responsibility for and direction of NNF’s pillar projects.
- Manage NNF fundraising projects.
- Manage the vision and mission of the organization.
- Manage the NNF finances and budget.
- Marketing, production, and communication.
- Increase fundraising campaigns and donor networking.
- Direct grassroots fundraising campaigns.
- Liaison between USST, USSA, USA Nordic and other partners of the NNF.
- Community, national and club outreach.
- Develop and maintain NNF website.
- Some travel required.
For more information and a full detailed job description regarding the NNF ED please visit: www.nationalnordicfoundation.org. Interested applicants please send resume and letter of interest to NNF board of Directors at email@example.com.
Application deadline, November 10, 2017