The National Nordic Foundation is seeking the position of Director of Operations.
Our Mission is to support athletic excellence in developing Nordic Athletes in the United States.
The NNF Director of Operations will have a strong background in non-profit organizations along with strong fundraising and networking skills.
These positions will work directly with the Board of Directors and manage the day-to-day operations of the NNF.
Responsibilities to include but no limited:
- Responsibility for and direction of NNF’s pillar projects.
- Manage NNF fundraising projects.
- Manage the vision and mission of the organization.
- Manage the NNF finances and budget.
- Marketing, production, and communication.
- Increase fundraising campaigns and donor networking.
- Direct grassroots fundraising campaigns.
- Liaison between USST, USSA and NNF.
- Community, national and club outreach.
- Develop and maintain NNF website.
- Some travel required.
Interested applicants please send resume to NNF board of Directors at email@example.com
Application deadline, March 20, 2016