(Full time seasonal Oct – April)
The position will oversee on snow and administrative operations for the Auburn Ski Club Associates’ Nordic Training Center based Programs.
The Auburn Ski Club has a long history of offering quality, low cost programs & events to encourage youth to participate in snow-sports. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for youth & skiing to help us oversee and further develop our youth, junior & adult recreational Nordic programs at the Club’s Training Center on Donner Summit near Truckee CA.
The Program manager will also assist with various races held each season. The Auburn Ski Club was host for the 2004 NCAA Champs & 2005 & 2009 Junior Olympics & continues to offer top level local and National level races.
The successful candidate will:
- Be strong intermediate or advanced Nordic skier with teaching experience. (PSIA certification and some racing experience preferred – but not essential)
- Excited to work with youth and junior development in Nordic skiing
- Be a skilled, enthusiastic, well organized administrator with computer & internet competency
- Have excellent communication skills; friendly personality and excellent customer service skills
- Be a ‘self starter’ who works effectively with or without supervision and as part of a team.
The position is primarily a Training Center /office based position, with some outside/ offsite coaching/teaching/ event responsibilities.
Packaged based on 40 hrs a week – Wage depending on experience
Please contact Sally Jones – Nordic Program Director (530) 320 3068 email@example.com