Gear West Ski and Run is a Twin Cities/Minneapolis based sports specialty campus. We are starting our 24th year in business as a leader in Nordic skiing and running but we are diversified in paddle boards, soccer, lacrosse, alpine, snowboard, and casual clothing. We are looking for a knowledgeable person with experience in our key sports categories and a background in web/e-commerce/mail-order. If you are looking for a great job in the outdoor industry please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist customers with order questions, technical support, and returns.
- Manage www.gearwest.com
- Manage online pricing & sale pricing.
- Gather high resolution images and descriptions for all products.
- Keep website organized and up to date.
- Create static website pages and update events page.
- Create work orders and respond to customers in a timely fashion
- Pick nordic skis and other various products for customers, prepare for service if necessary.
- Assist floor sales from time to time.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Ideal, but not necessary).
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- A passion for success, a positive and friendly attitude and a consistent work ethic are all a must.
- Preferred: CSS, advanced HTML, and web design experience.