U.S. Biathlon Talent Identification Camp
Olympic Training Center – Lake Placid, New York
Arrival: June 19th – camp starts on Monday June 20th at 8:00 AM
Departure: June 23rd – camp ends June 23rd at 11:00 AM
US Biathlon is looking for talented endurance athletes who are interested in becoming world-class competitors. The talent identification camp will help us evaluate your stage in this journey.
– Physical tests, e.g. uphill run, 30 meter test
– Strength tests and flexibility screening
– Roller ski technique training with World Cup athletes Lowell Bailey, Susan Dunklee, Tim Burke, and Olympic Champion Andrea Henkel Burke
– Shooting drills and precision test
– Question and answer sessions with World Cup athletes Lowell Bailey, Susan Dunklee, Tim Burke, and Olympic Champion Andrea Henkel Burke
– Final running Biathlon competition running at the Olympic Biathlon venue Mt van Hoevenberg
– Gear for indoor and outdoor sport
– Gym shoes
– Running shoes
– Roller skis, ski boots, poles
– Writing material
Applications: please fill out the attached application form and email it to US Biathlon Chief of Sport Bernd Eisenbichler by May 5th: email@example.com
Invitations: will go out latest by May 15th
Travel: Applicants are responsible for their own travel. Those arriving by air should plan to arrive in Albany, NY.
Housing & Meals: The camp will take place at the Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, NY. Meals and lodging will be provided there free of charge.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online