- Basic glide – $15 Wax of the day. Cleaning and waxing of the glide. Add $5 for classic ski binder.
- Race glide – $45 Base layers plus finish race HF wax of the day.
- Topcoat – $45 The good stuff. Fluoro finishing “expensive white powder”
- Race wax with top coat – $85 Base layer, race layer, and fluoro finishing. We also have special race day wax services for the races listed below. These are higher volume and more popular races so reserve your spot early.
- Basic hotbox – $20 Save time and energy. Get your skis fully saturated with a specific low melt point wax. Hotboxing is effective for new and newly stoneground skis.
- Hotbox with hardening – $45 One more important step past the basic hotbox. We utilize a base hardening process that makes the ski ready to race or use immediately with no additional base prep required. Apply wax of the day and enjoy fast skis. This hardening process is the same one used on the World Cup and is needed to provide the fastest gliding surface possible.
- Stone grinding – $80 See Stone grinding page for info
- Storage wax – $10 A thick layer of wax to protect bases over the summer
Ben Saxton Sweeps Sprint Titles at Nationals