The Programming Director is to oversee all aspects of Endurance United’s athletic programming. They will work with the Executive Director to plan, implement, advertise and manage Endurance’s programs designed for participants of all ages: youth, juniors and adults. Focuses of the position are as follows:
1. Overseeing all levels of programming.
2. Lead competitively successful Junior Nordic program.
3. Cultivating and supporting experienced part-time coaching staff.
4. Develop effective recruitment pipe-lines into every level of programming.
5. Explore new programming directions.
6. Assist in general corporate operations.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please submit all applications by April 7th, 2017.