The Yellowstone Ski Festival
November 23, 24, 25, 26 and 27, 2004
West Yellowstone, Montana
Why attend the Yellowstone Ski Festival? Here are ten reasons to make your plans
- West Yellowstone’s reliable early season snow
- Beautifully groomed trails
- Nordic ski clinics for children, beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers
- Expert instructors
- Demo the latest in Nordic equipment from all the major manufacturers
- The Rendezvous Trail system is just a short ski from your door
- An opportunity to share the trails with world class skiers
- A chance to see the NorAm XC Supertour races
- A chance to ski into Yellowstone National Park right from town
- Skiing is a great way to work off your Thanksgiving dinner!
The Yellowstone Ski Festival will take place during Thanksgiving Week on November
23, 24, 25, 26 and 27, 2004 in West Yellowstone, Montana. Formerly known as
Fall Camp, the event’s highlights include a series of Nordic skiing clinics,
the NorAm XC Supertour races, an On-Snow Equipment Demo and an Indoor Ski Show.
For over 25 years, West Yellowstone, Montana has played host to cross country
skiers during the month of November. There is no better place to start your
ski season! Where else can you participate in clinics tailored to your level
of ability and coached by former Olympic athletes and lifelong Nordic skiers?
Where else can you watch world class racers in action, demo the latest in cross
country ski equipment and share the trails with members of the US Ski Team?
The Yellowstone Ski Festival offers all of that and more!
It’s not too early to start making plans. The mountains around West Yellowstone
have seen snow several times already! For more information visit www.yellowstoneskifestival.com
Jamie Greene, Yellowstone Ski Festival Coordinator
The West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 458
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
Start your ski season in West Yellowstone, Montana!