John Aalberg and Torbjorn Karlsen are offering an Internet based coaching service called Personal Coaching Service – or click on www.torbjornsport.com/tbksports/personalcoaching.html
Frequent questions about this program include:
– what are the coaches’ coaching and racing background
– does every individual that sign up get a personal program or does everyone get the same program
– which age and level is this for
– do we use a “blueprint” program that remains the same every year
– what about feedback
– can you meet with us to get feedback on technique and training execution.
Some athletes are making arrangement to individually spend time training with us.
When should you sign up?
We prefer that athletes sign up during the summer month and the ideal start is May 1, to get the maximum benefits from gradually building up the training. It’s however fully possible to start up at any time. Starting up now will give you training programs for the race season, but without the same base and background as those who signed up this spring or last season will have. Signing up now will give you a good start for the 2005-2006 season as well. The key is to have the goal of “getting fitter than ever”.
Coaching Service Subscribers receive free subscription to “The Club” – Fasterskier’s Subscription Service – 12 sets of training articles per season, discounts at training camps and discounts from TorbjornSport on PRO-SKI rollerskis and SOLDA Glide wax and tools.
For more information or to sign up for the service e-mail us at: email@example.com – use the headline Coaching.