HAYWARD, WI – The CXC Masters Team is a vehicle for Master skiers at any ability level to experience the enjoyment of elite level coaching and race services while supporting the development of the sport we love.
The CXC Masters Team is a critical link for expanding youth participation at the foundation and training Olympic medal winners at the top. It can serve Master skiers either as a complementary program to existing training groups and clubs or it can be the complete tool kit for any Master’s development.
The CXC Masters Team has three levels of membership Gold, Silver and Bronze. The program offers the following benefits based on membership levels:
– Technique training with video analysis and sports performance testing
– Training plans and coaching from Elite coaches
– Training camps parallel with the CXC Elite Team
– CXC Elite Team apparel
– Complimentary CXC Academy subscription www.cxcacademy.com
– Birkie race support, waxing, and VIP dinner
This year the CXC Masters Team will enjoy the perfect kick off for the season with a training camp in West Yellowstone that will offer the following services:
– Up to five days of elite level coaching from Sunday, November 23rd through Thursday, November 27th
– Each day will include a technique session in the morning with Dartfish video analysis during lunch, selected training with members of the CXC Elite Team in the afternoon, and plenty of time for casual skiing
– Lactate testing and an evaluation of intensity training levels
– Training and waxing seminars
– Ski flex and kick zone analysis
– Private home cooked Thanksgiving dinner with the CXC Elite Team, coaches and staff
– Rates: Gold Level – $95 per day, Silver Level – $120 per day and Bronze Level – $145 per day (includes coaching, lodging in double occupancy rooms and meals. Trail passes and transportation are not included in these rates but may be added to the package based on availability)
To learn more about the CXC Masters Team please visit www.cxcskiing.org and click on the Masters Team tab on the left.
The CXC Masters Team will be also be presented during the CXC Fundraising Dinner on November 8th at the Riversite Restaurant in Mequon, WI.
Please contact Yuriy Gusev at firstname.lastname@example.org (608 385 8864) for information on the dinner or to indicate interest in joining the CXC Masters Team for an exciting beginning to the season at the first of the season’s on snow training camps in West Yellowstone, MT.