We’re back from Alaska, and its sooo nice to be home!
But more importantly, we had an awesome last day at Nationals! It was a classic sprint, and Pepa hit the wax perfectly again.
Some of the highlights of the day, in order of occurence:
1. It was a clear day, with temps in the mid-20’s.
2. Tim qualified for the heats in 26th.
3. The sun came up.
4. Ida qualified in second!
5. I qualified in 2oth.
6. Pepa is happy!
7. Tim and I both get 4th in our quarterfinals. But they were both close.
8. Ida wins her quarterfinal.
9. Ida qualifies for the A final.
10. IDA IS 3RD!!!! In the country!!! It was AWESOME!!!
11. Pepa is VERY happy!
12. We fly home!
Some pictures from the day, courtesy of Ian Harvey:
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online