It’s been a light week at Statistical Skier; had to move the Statistical Residence to a new (much improved) locale closer to work, so things have been a bit hectic.
- We mucked around with the speeds that skiers travel at, looking at differences between races in Europe and the US.
- A short not on rivalries, in which I unwittingly dissed Marcus Hellner’s sprinting ability.
- Finally wrapped up XC skier retirement posts (really, honest!) with Tore Ruud Hofstad.
- <Week In Review: Friday July 16th
- <Week In Review: Friday July 23rd
- <Week In Review: Friday August 6th