You’ve been training this summer and fall to get the most from your skiing, so make sure your skis aren’t a limiter.
Prepare all of your skis to run their best with a fresh grind and hotbox service. At Nordic Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday — just 4 days later.
Return shipping is FedEx Express Saver, which is 3rd day delivery. So, skis that are shipped out on Monday will arrive back to you on Thursday. Here is the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before your most important races.
- Skis in by Oct 21th will ship out on Oct 25th and arrive back to you by Oct 28th.
- Skis in by Oct 28th will ship out on Nov 1st and arrive by Nov 4th.
- Skis in by Nov 4th will ship out on Nov 8th and arrive by the 11th.
- Skis in by Nov 11th will ship out on Nov 15th and arrive by the 18th.
- Skis in by Nov 18th will ship out on Nov 22nd and arrive by the 26th (note that the 25th is Thanksgiving!)
You can see that there are still several service batches scheduled before the big Thanksgiving week training camps (and races…). There is still plenty of time to get a fast grind on your skis before the season kicks off! But don’t delay… …fast boards are a joy to ski on, and they’re a real advantage.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online