Another down week with World Cup action on the cross-country side of things, but Drammen and World Champs are just around the corner.
- Last weekend saw the return of the Rybinsk World Cups, a pursuit and a sprint. We also had the first weekend of biathlon World Cups over here in the US with some pursuits and sprints; and then more sprints this week.
- I editorialized somewhat on the recurring complaints about the strengths and weaknesses of athlete ranking lists.
- We assessed just how well (or poorly) the Rybinsk races were, along with recapping some of the specific performances.
- I also checked in on some of the US results from the Scandinavian Cup races over the past few weekends.
- I weighed in, lightly, on the somewhat odd debate that flared up at FasterSkier over whether men and women should race the same distances.
- I decided that some graphs I made for looking at the performance of the Norwegian men’s distance team were interesting enough to apply to several other nations as well.
- Finally, I lamented the fact that cross country’s sprint racing format involves five quarterfinal heats. I feel dirty just writing that.
- <Week In Review: Friday, June 11th
- <Week In Review: Friday Nov 12th
- <Week In Review: Friday Dec 10th
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online