Thanks once again to Skaði Nordic for bringing you this week’s Week In Review:
- We started off with the last of the IBU World Cup races in Maine, including the pursuits and mass starts.
- I’m debuted some new-fangled biathlon results plots for race snapshots and for looking at individual skiers. The individual plots are something I’m continuing to work on (along with some XC versions) so expect to see more of those in the future.
- I spent some time recapping the North American’s performances at the FIS races in Beitostölen, Norway.
- After taking a bit of a long break, Nicole Fessel popped up at some OPA Cup races and did quite well, so we did a short look at her races.
- I added a bit to this discussion revolving around the differences between men’s and women’s race lengths in cross country events.
- Finally, I provided a brief look at the progression of FIS penalties in North American distance races over the past decade or so.
Thank God World Cup racing starts up again this weekend. It seems like it’s been forever…