I’m heading off to ‘The Islands” for a race tomorrow, but I should still be able to get the race snapshot graphs up, albeit a bit later in the day than usual. Thanks again to Skaði Nordic for bringing you this week’s Week In Review…
- I mucked around with Google’s Chart API just for fun with some animated graphs showing World Cup point progress and World Junior performance by nation. (Requires Flash; recommended that you un-check the Trails option before playing with them.)
- I took a couple of posts to try to put some notable performances from the U23 pursuit in perspective.
- I revisited an old piece I wrote for FasterSkier that looks at the future performance of World Junior skiers.
- I did a series of posts showing this year’s U23/WJC performance for several nations, compared to the last 5-6 years.
- With the World Cup returning this weekend in Rybinsk I posted some data looking at just how sparse the attendance is at the Rybinsk WCs.
- Finally, since WC action has indeed returned, we saw several race snapshot posts.
Have a great weekend!