I managed to post a fair bit this week, though not today really, despite being out of town. Thanks again to Skaði Nordic for sponsoring Week In Review.
- With Nordic World Championships wrapping up and biathlon World Championships getting under way we had a ton of racing: the women’s 30k, the men’s 50km, biathlon sprint (men and women), biathlon pursuit (men and women), biathlon individual (men and women).
- We looked at some brief recaps for some of these races, including the men’s 50km, the women’s 30km, the men’s and women’s biathlon sprint, the men’s and women’s pursuit.
- I took a a quick look at how the Americans and Canadians did at WSC’s compared to past major events.
- In response to a commenter, we looked at how much progress the women’s field has made recently in terms of shooting.
- Finally, I noted a few notably extreme performances so far at these World Biathlon Championships.