Cross country World Championships are almost done and biathlon World Championships are just starting. No rest for the weary! Thanks again to Skaði Nordic for sponsoring this edition of week in review.
- We’ve had plenty of good racing including the men’s and women’s pursuits, and the men’s and women’s classic individual race.
- I reviewed some of the top performances in the pursuits, along with those of the North Americans.
- The same treatment was given to the classic races.
- We looked at the interesting question of whether Lukas Bauer tends to race faster in the first event of a major championships.
- I listed some of the most extreme performances I have in my database, in light of Matti Heikkinen’s impressive performance in the men’s classic race.
Posting might be a little irregular over the next week, but I’ll try to keep up.