You’ve been training this summer and fall to get the most from your skiing, so make sure your skis aren’t a limiter.
Prepare all of your skis to run their best with a fresh grind and hotbox service. At Nordic Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday — just 4 days later.
Return shipping is FedEx Express Saver, which is 3rd day delivery. So, skis that are shipped out on Monday will arrive back to you on Thursday.
Here’s the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before your most important races.
- Skis in by Nov 10th will ship out on Nov 14th and arrive back to you by the 17th.
- Skis in by Nov 17th will ship out on Nov 21st.
- Skis in by Nov 23rd will ship out on Nov 28 (Closed on Thanksgiving day).
- Skis in by Dec 1st will ship out on Dec 5th.
- Skis in by Dec 8th will ship out on Dec 12th.
You can see that there are still service batches scheduled before the big Thanksgiving week training camps (and races…). There is still time to get a fast grind on your skis before the season kicks off! But don’t delay… …fast boards are a joy to ski on, and they’re a real advantage.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online