My top 5 favorite trail runs of all time are:
- Cutthroat Pass, North Cascades, WA
- Chilkoot Trail, Skagway, AK
- Cascade/Paintbrush Canyon, Grand Teton NP, WY
- Grasshopper Pass, Pacific Crest Trail, WA
- Porcupine Rim Trail, Moab, UT
In 1999 MVSTA started a trail running race from Rainy Pass over Cutthroat Pass and down the other side. The last time I ran the 11.1 mile race was in 2001 when I was a junior in High School and I finished 8th running 1:22:38. I have been looking forward to this race all year. My focus is ski training so I did not taper or adjust my training for the race but I have been visualizing and planning to reach my goal of breaking 1:12:56 and setting a new course record.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online