The Berkshire Nordic Ski Club, based in Williamstown, MA, supports the development of young cross country skiers in the Western Massachusetts area. Since 2003 the program has been providing a high performance training program to 20-30 dedicated athletes each summer.
We are seeking a part-time paid coach for the upcoming summer (~June 10 – August 20). Salary/position is commensurate with ski background and/or coaching experience. Elite college racers or recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Coaching beginner, intermediate, and advanced cross country skiers in dryland skill, strength, and endurance development
- Summer training plan development and management
- Oversight of supporting coaches and volunteers
- Plan and run frequent, regular team training sessions (days and times to be determined)
- Conduct athlete assessments and help athletes set short and long-term goals that will be used to develop training programs and measure performance
- Emphasize athlete development in the context of a balanced, holistic, and fun approach.
- Foster an inclusive and cohesive team dynamic among all athletes.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Hilary Greene at email@example.com.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online
Kris Freeman Retires Leaving a Legacy of Belief and Titles