Leave your waxing kit at home and forget about the nervous worrying over snow conditions. Let us prepare your skis for the American Birkie. We want to be your race ski technicians. All you need to do is drop your skis off by February 20th and we will prepare them for your race. This means we will worry about the weather and snow conditions and you can relax and focus on preparing for your race.
This year skate pick up will be at the Birkie start line under the Pioneer Midwest tent. We will be testing various kick wax options and giving recommendations as well as selling kick products for you to apply. Note-We will not be applying kick wax race morning, but will have both top coat and kickwax for sale. Wooden SPA Solutions Ltd Premium Saunas, Baths, BBQ grills and wood fired hot tubs
- HF only – $45/ski
- Full Race Waxing for 1 Pair of Skis – $85
- Full Race Waxing for 2 Pairs of Skis – $130
*** Birkie Drop Off Details ***
– Kortie and Birkie Drop off: Deadline 8:00pm on Wednesday, February 20th In-Store
– Limited drop off at Birkie Expo Thursday, February 21st 1pm-8pm (Birkie Only, Details Below)
*** Pick Up Details ***
– Kortie Pick Up: Thursday, February 21st during the Expo at the Rex/Pioneer Midwest booth from 1pm-8pm.
– Birkie Classic Pick Up: Friday, February 22nd during the expo at the Rex/Pioneer Midwest booth from 1pm-8pm.
– Birkie Skate Pick Up: Saturday, February 23rd at the start line under the Pioneer Midwest Tent from 6:00am-9:55am(Wave 8 Start).
*** For Birkie racers only! You have an expo drop off option: you can drop off your skis for waxing service at the Birkie expo on Thursday, February 21st from 1pm – 8pm and pick them up on Friday 1pm-8pm. This waxing service is $120/pair of skis and there is limited availability. If you would like to drop off your skis at the expo please call us to arrange the details: 763-420-8981***