Boulder Nordic Sport’s sister company, Boulder Cycle Sport (BCS), is looking for bike mechanics in Boulder, Colorado. Potentially a year-round position for candidates with nordic ski service experience.
BOULDER CYCLE SPORT—MECHANIC
We bring passion, know-how, and dedication to keep our clientele riding. Whether we’re wrenching on the latest Tour de France-level race machine or a kid’s bike, we work with thoroughness and care. Our meticulous attention to detail to ensures that every bike performs at its peak.
We are energetic team players keen to roll up our sleeves, lend a hand to our colleagues, and do what’s necessary to get the job done. We also seek out opportunities to build and deepen relationships with our customers, recognizing that this makes for better service and a better experience for our clientele.
As a Service Mechanic, you are an integral part of the Boulder Cycle Sport service team. You sell, perform, and educate customers on the servicing of bicycles, related components, and accessories. You consistently provide excellent customer service and maintain a clean and organized service area. You have a passion for cycling and the ability to inspire people to ride and are a team player as well as a quick learner. You work closely with BCS Service Managers to raise the service center bar.
- Experience with current road and mountain bike technology
- Superb customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work weekend days
- At least three years of consistent bike shop service experience
- Attendance at or certification from a bicycle mechanics school
- Experience with disc brakes, suspension, wheel building, and electronic shifting
- BCS pays above industry standards for qualified mechanics.
Email your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com