My real job started up again this week, so there aren’t going to be very many 5-6 post’s per week happening for a while…
- On Monday I shared some summary statistics on a whole bunch of skiers showing how often they finishing in the top 3, top 5, etc. over their entire careers.
- The Vuelta a España wrapped up this past weekend, so I posted the final versions of the GC bump charts for the race.
- We took a look at skiers who have specialized in a particular technique (classic or skating). Most people do both types of races, but there are some people who really only focus on races of one technique…but they are pretty rare.
- Since whining about commenters on FasterSkier.com is practically a cliche among the nordic community these days, I thought it would be funny to look at a word cloud for FasterSkier comments. The internet kindly responded with one for this blog. Huzzah!
- The final career retrospective post went up today (finally!) taking a look at German biathlete Kati Wilhelm and her wonderful, wonderful red hair.