The XC World Cup scene moves on to Davos, Switzerland this weekend, while the biathlon World Cup already resumed today in Austria.
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Race snapshots for the following races: Düsseldorf sprints, men’s biathlon sprint, men’s/women’s biathlon pursuits, and just today the men’s/women’s biathlon sprints.
- A recap of the Düsseldorf sprints featuring data on the times from each heat kindly provided by Jan over at WorldofXC.com.
- A somewhat belated recap of the Kuusamo sprint races, using data from the same source.
- A look at the age old question of Andrew Newell’s performance in qualification vs. heats, which required a bit of a correction.
- A look at some big names who competed in some smaller FIS races over the weekend.
- Finally, a quick look at some data on a promising young skier from Great Britain, Andrew Musgrave.
If you haven’t already, you should check out the “pick the podium” style game that Jan is running over at WorldofXC.com (you’re actually picking the top five). No prizes, but it’s pretty fun and there are a fair number of people playing.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online