Boulder Nordic Sport (BNS) is hiring! We are looking for prospective employees who are excited about skiing, the BNS brand and are looking to be a part of the leading cross-country ski racing source in the United States. With stores in Boulder, Colorado and Portland, Maine, BNS also operates a mobile race service trailer that travels to events around the US as well as an e-commerce web site at www.bouldernordic.com. BNS imports and distributes the SkiGo, Holmenkol, Guru, Innovax and Magnar brands into the USA.
Interested candidates should send a resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boulder Nordic Sport seeks a Retail Manager for its Boulder, CO store. The Retail Manager will administer all aspects of retail operations including merchandising, employee scheduling, shipping, receiving and order fulfillment. Qualified candidates are detail oriented, good with people, have strong computer skills and have experience managing in the retail environment. Ski industry or specialty sport store experience is helpful but not necessary.
- The Retail Manager position is a full-time, year-round position. Salary range is $45,000-$65,000 plus bonuses and benefits, depending on experience. Summer flex time is also possible.
- Boulder Nordic Sport seeks Retail Associates for its Boulder, Colorado store. Part- and Full-Time Retail Associate positions are available September 15-March 15. Retail Associates will have a wide range of responsibilities ranging from sales and merchandising to fulfillment of internet orders.
- Compensation: dependent on experience.
Ski Stone Grinding and Service Technicians
- Boulder Nordic Sport seeks experienced cross-country ski service technicians for its ski service department at our Boulder, CO and Portland, ME locations. There are also openings for Stone Grinding Technicians in Boulder. Qualified candidates should be good at working with their hands and have experience working with skis. Service Technicians will be trained by BNS’s Racing Service experts and will gain experience at our shops and at events performing ski service.
- Compensation: dependent on experience.
Stone Grinding & Ski Service Manager
- Boulder Nordic Sport seeks a stone grinding technician who can be trained to run stone grinding operations and development at its Boulder, CO store. Responsibilities include operating and maintaining the stone grinding machinery, managing service technicians, developing and testing new grinds as well as working with athletes and teams to track grind performance. The right candidate could also take on some or all of the Racing Service Coordinator’s responsibilities (see below). The ideal candidate will have strong experience with cross-country ski racing service, be good with machinery and comfortable and skilled working with their hands. The Stone Grinding Manager position is a long-term, full-time position.
- Salary: dependent on experience. Summer flex-time is possible.
Racing Service Coordinator
- Boulder Nordic Sport seeks a Race Service Coordinator to manage its cross-country ski racing service operations. The Racing Service Coordinator will manage the service team and marketing presence at events across the country. Responsibilities include coordinating Cross-Country Ski Racing Service at events across the US with BNS regional tech reps as well as travel to larger events to help perform service and organize the BNS team on-site. Depending on the candidate’s skills, this position can be a part-time seasonal position or can be combined with the Stone Grinding & Service Manager position to be full-time, year-round. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with cross-country ski racing service and be an expert ski technician proficient in kick and glide waxing, structure and testing. Additionally, the Racing Service Coordinator needs to be skilled with people, organization, communication and managing complicated projects.
- Salary: dependent on experience.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online