Nordic Instructor- Full Time Seasonal
We are currently hiring Nordic Instructors for the upcoming winter season.
- Teach Nordic classic and skate lessons to groups and individuals
- Ensure a high level of guest service and safety
- Assist with rental fittings, retail sales, and provide knowledge about services offered throughout the Ranch
- Must be in good physical condition and able to work outside in cold winter conditions
- Must have previous Nordic instructing experience
- Retail sales and customer service experience preferred.
This position begins in November and ends in mid-April.
Trails Crew Member- Full Time Year round
We are currently seeking a Full Time Year-Round Trails Crew Member to begin in August. The Trails Crew Member will assist the Outdoor Program Manager in maintaining, developing and managing all aspects of our multi-use trail system.
- Maintain grooming of Nordic ski and snowshoe trails, including monitoring snow quality and quantity.
- Maintain grooming equipment through thorough inspections to ensure it is in proper working order. Check fluid levels, bolts, belts, crossbars, track tension, etc.
- Perform minor equipment repairs on grooming equipment
- Assist Activities Center in all the preparation, coordination and execution of all activities programs and special events.
- Snow shoveling and labor intensive grounds work.
- Assist in ice rink development and maintenance.
- Assist with irrigation of agriculture meadows and forestry management.
- Assist with planning summer activities such as trail maintenance or construction
- Communicate daily trail conditions and weather reports to activities center staff and update website with pertinent information.
- Communicate and cross-train in other departments in order to work effectively on the trail system.
- High School Diploma required. College Education preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess a valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Basic First Aid and CPR desired, as well as willingness to assist in medical emergencies.
- Prior Nordic Grooming experience preferred.
- Must be able to work a varying schedule, to include early morning shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in extreme and variable weather conditions
- This is a VERY physical job position and requires a person of excellent health able to stand, walk, and lift items up to 50 lbs.
Activities Center Assistant Manager- Full Time Year round
We are currently accepting applications for an Activities Center Assistant Manager. This is a full-time year round position to start in September. This position is open to both internal & external applicants at this time. The Assistant manager is responsible for assisting in the supervision and department over-site in the Activities Center (aka. Zach’s Mercantile). Main responsibilities are to assist with inventory, paperwork, training of staff, and ensuring a high level of guest service at all times. The Assistant Manager will coordinate, direct, and manage day to day operations in the absence of the Activities Manager, to include retail & rental operations and summer & winter programs.
Additional responsibilities include
- Coordinate and supervise inventory to include purchasing, ordering and cost control of retail items, food, clothing, ski equipment, rentals, etc
- Train staff on an ongoing basis on job duties, retail/rental up selling, guest service standards, and shopper report standards
- Assist the department manager with: scheduling, payroll, supervising, and mentoring of the Activities staff
- Help in organizing and facilitating all summer and winter events including races, ski sales, meetings, retreats, and festivals in conjunction with Activities Manager and the Group Services Manager
- Maintain a visible presence in the activities center and on the floor by working alongside employees to help serve guests
- General knowledge of cross-country skiing, fly-fishing and mountain biking desired.
- Must demonstrate a high-level of organizational skills, and be proficient with numbers and computer programs.
- Management/supervisory experience is strongly desired.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work long hours and a varied schedule.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale terminals and inventory management software preferred.
- Merchandising and retail sales experience is strongly desired.
- Ability to work flexible, demanding hours most of which may occur on your feet (ie. standing and/or walking)
- This position does require acquiring knowledge of the DTR trail system, and therefore requires someone of good health able to Nordic ski, Mountain bike, Snowshoe, and/or hike the DTR trails.
- Health Insurance with life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with 50% company matching
- Paid Time off & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts throughout the property
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online