|Cyclova XC can help you take the stress out of waxing and ski selection for the Birkie!|
If you’ve been around the Birkie enough (or XC ski racing in general), you know that a lot of people get stressed out about waxing and other details around the big day. We at Cyclova XC have a whole lot of experience at the Birkie, and know what it takes to have the race of your life – and most importantly have a fun day out on the trail with thousands of your closest XC skier friends! Take the stress out of your Birkie weekend by having Cyclova XC prep your race skis!
Cyclova XC is offering a full range of waxing, stonegrinding, hotboxing, and ski selection services for the Birkie. If you have multiple skis you might be considering using in the race, bring them in and we’ll help you pick the pair that will be best suited for the event. Once you have picked your skis, the following waxing services are available:
- Birkie Racer Flouro Carbon Hot Wax: For the skier who wants to have the fastest skis on the race course – no expenses spared. Customer may choose either Fast Wax or Toko products for use on their skis. (22 step, 4 layer paraffin, LF, HF, Flouro Carbon wax job, and Toko Structure): $75
- Birkie Racer Flouro Hot wax: For the skier who wants to have a fast and durable wax job for the big day. Customer may choose either Fast Wax or Toko products for use on their skis. (15 step, 3 layer paraffin, LF, HF wax job, and Toko Structure): $50
- Birkie Sport Hot Wax: For the recreational Birkie or Kortie skier who wants to have a fun day with skis that go the distance. Customer may choose either Fast Wax or Toko products for use on their skis. (10 step, 2 layer paraffin wax job, and Toko Structure): $30
- Birkie Grip Wax Binder: Hard wax or klister Toko Base Green Applicaiton (Cleaning of grip zone, roughen with 150 grit sandpaper, ironing in of Base Green, and Smoothening): $10
For pricing & technical info on our stonegrinding, hotboxing, and other ski services, click HERE.
We are expecting a huge rush of Birkie skis to come in for service , so you’ll want to be certain to get them dropped off in time to be prepped to perfection for the big race! Following are the drop off target times for Birkie race skis:
- Skis that are to be stoneground & waxed for the race must be dropped off by Sunday evening, February 18
- Skis that are to be waxed for the race, must be dropped off no later than 3PM on Wednesday, February 22.
- We will be stonegrinding as per usual on Thursday, February 23 – but the skis in that batch likely won’t be able to have a complete Birkie wax job ready for the big event.
- All Birkie race skis must be picked up by 7PM on Friday evening, February 24. We will be closed for the entire Birkie weekend (we’ll be up at the race).
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online