You’ve been training this summer and fall to get the most from your skiing, so make sure your skis aren’t a limiter.
Prepare all of your skis to run their best
with a fresh grind and hotbox service. At Nordic Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday — just 4 days later.
Return shipping is typically FedEx Express Saver, which is 3rd day delivery. So, skis that are shipped out on Monday will arrive back to you on Thursday.
Here’s the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before your most important races.
- Skis in by Oct 11th will ship out on Oct 15th and arrive back to you by the 18th.
- Skis in by Oct 18th will ship out on Oct 22nd.
- Skis in by Oct 24th will ship out on Oct 29th.
- Skis in by Nov 1st will ship out on Nov 5th.
- Skis in by Nov 8th will ship out on Nov 12th.
- Skis in by Nov 15th will ship out on Nov 19th.
You can see that there are still service batches scheduled before the big Thanksgiving week training camps (and races…). There is still time to get a fast grind on your skis before the season kicks off! But don’t delay… …fast boards are a joy to ski on, and they’re a real advantage.