Note: This is part of an occasional series of heart-healthy and fitness-ready recipes for skiers. The following was submitted by Olympic biathlete Tracy Barnes, who co-wrote the Twin Biathletes’ Cookbook with her sister, Lanny. For more on the Colorado-based Barnes twins or to buy their book, visit their blog, twinbiathletes.com. Have a favorite recipe of your own? Share it with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s Friday and you know what that means! Treats for all the hard work you’ve done all week and calories you’ll burn this weekend — ideally. Anyway, here’s a killer recipe for “To Die For Homemade Brownies” with dark chocolate chips and walnuts. Who needs the box when you can make the real thing?
To Die For Homemade Brownies
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tbsp butter melted & cooled
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Dutch-process Cocoa
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Grease 8x8x2” pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, cocoa & salt in large bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, & melted-then-cooled butter and mix until smooth.
- Add dark chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place batter into greased pan and bake 20-27 min, or until wet batter in the center of brownies no longer attaches to knife.
- Cool and serve.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online