U.S. Cross Country Ski Poster Championships
January 1-8, 2014
Objectives: To highlight the importance of having a team, to showcase all U.S. clubs and teams, and to increase XC visibility in your community by distributing your own team poster.
- Get your team or club together for a photo shoot and email your high resolution photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by midnight MST on Dec 31, 2013.
- A club may submit one full club poster in addition to a poster for each of its many teams – Youth, Post Graduate, Elite Team, Masters, etc.
- The poster must clearly display the name of the club or team and a slogan.
- USSA will print out one 11” x 18” copy of each poster to hang on display at U.S. Cross Country Championships in January at Soldier Hollow.
The Competition: The voting platform will be held on Facebook and will be based on the number of Facebook “Likes” per poster image. The voting period will be held on USSA Nordic Facebook from January 1-8th at midnight Mountain Standard Time,
Cost: There is no charge to participate in the contest. All you have to do is email your edited poster shot (High quality JPEG or PDF) and we will print out one poster to put on display at U.S. Championships at Soldier Hollow, and on Facebook during the competition window. The hope is that clubs and teams print out a bunch of copies to distribute in your own community.
- U.S. Ski Team swag.
- The top-3 high school team posters will be hung in U.S. housing at the Olympics in February.