This 12-month, 0.4 position is responsible for the overall of management of the men’s and women’s Nordic skiing programs.
Head Men’s and Women’s Nordic Skiing Programs
a. Head Coach: Direct, organize and administer all aspects of the men’s and women’s Nordic skiing programs.
i. Organize and administer practice and game strategies, schedule games, manage budget and travel arrangements.
b. Recruitment: Actively recruit qualified student-athletes.
i. Attend contests; meet with perspective student-athletes on- and off-campus; maintain contacts with high school coaches and scouts.
c. Hires, disciplines, trains, evaluates and assigns assistant coach(es).
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- High School Varsity or Collegiate-level coaching/recruiting experience
- Head coaching experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior knowledge in Nordic Skiing
- Must be highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage/communicate effectively with student-athletes, administrators and student work staff members
- Knowledge of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and MIAC regulations
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cfnr7nx3wf