The US Biathlon Association is once again hosting its annual Talent ID Camp, set for June 17-21, in Lake Placid, N.Y. See complete details and link to application below:
US Biathlon Talent Identification Camp
Olympic Training Center
Lake Placid, New York
Arrival: June 17th – camp starts on Monday June 18th at 8:00 AM
Departure: June 21st – camp ends June 21st at 11:00 AM
US Biathlon is looking for talented endurance athletes who are interested in becoming world-class competitors. The talent identification camp will help us evaluate your stage in this journey.
- Physical tests, for example: uphill run
- Roller ski technique training with World Championship Medalist: Lowell Bailey, Susan Dunklee, Tim Burke, and Olympic Champion Andrea Henkel Burke
- Shooting drills and precision test
- Question and answer sessions with World Championship Medalist: Lowell Bailey, Susan Dunklee, Tim Burke, and Olympic Champion Andrea Henkel Burke
- Final running Biathlon competition running at the Olympic Biathlon venue Mt van Hoevenberg
- Gear for indoor and outdoor sport
- Gym shoes
- Running shoes
- Roller skis, ski boots, poles
- Writing material
Applications: please fill out the attached application form and email it to US Biathlon Chief of Sport Bernd Eisenbichler by May 5th: email@example.com
Invitations: will go out latest by May 15th
Travel: Applicants are responsible for their own travel. Those arriving by air should plan to arrive in Albany, NY.
Housing & Meals: The camp will take place at the Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, NY. Meals and lodging will be provided there free of charge.
buy albuterol inhaler,buy combigan online,buy chantix,buy voltaren gel online