Stowe Derby Postponed to Sunday, March 20th
We have danced, we have prayed, we have kept our hopes up. Sadly the winter has not collaborated, and cross country ski conditions, especially along the Stowe Rec Path have been marginal at best. With more rain in the forecast for this week, organizers have come to an agreement that it was unsafe to run the race until we get more snow. The Stowe Derby is getting a second chance, and it is rescheduled to Sunday, March 20th, 2016.