Passionate about being outdoors and active?
Love skiing and working with kids?
Skiku, Alaska’s rural cross-country ski and biathlon program, is hiring an Executive Director.
Skiku Executive Director role:
- Work to achieve Skiku’s mission to bring the health and recreation benefits of cross-country skiing and biathlon to rural Alaska.
- Professional planning, budgeting, and financial management for an established non-profit corporation.
- Implement development strategies, including fundraising, preparing for grant proposals and managing grants.
- Developing and maintaining cooperative relationships with schools and officials in the communities we serve.
- Recruiting volunteers to serve as Skiku coaches.
- Developing expertise on travel to Alaska’s remote locations.
- Reporting to staff and board of directors.
The position is based in Anchorage, Alaska and begins August 1st. Application deadline May 30, 2019. Want to help 7000+ new skiers keep on skiing? Email resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.